Hello Sketchcrawlers!

Tell us a little about yourself!

Moderator: Gerald

applebunny
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Hello Sketchcrawlers!

Post by applebunny »

I am very very new, but I have been drawing for as long as I can remember. My name is Kelsey and I live in a rather small town near Sacramento in California. I really enjoy Mr. Cassarosa's artwork and I've always wanted to go to a Sketchcrawl event, so I hope to be joining you in San Francisco next month in April! I don't know if you would remember me Mr. Casarossa, but I was the blond girl with red glasses at Wondercon who bought Venice Chronicles from you and gave you my handmade business card with a bunny on it. :oops:

I hope to be able to share my artwork with everyone on here and get to know all of you!
gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Hello Sketchcrawlers!

Post by gustavo »

Greetings Kelsey,

Welcome to SketchCrawl.com - We are glad you decided to join and introduce yourself, and hope you had the chance to go the San Francisco Sketchcrawl. If you didn't get the chance, well there is always the next time, or if you happen to do some random sketching you can also share it on that section.

Thanks again for the visit.
Gustavo

https://www.gustavoarizmendi.com
SketchCrawl WebHosting / Maintenance donated by yours truly from 2007 to 2022.
Aisling
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Hello Sketchcrawlers!

Post by Aisling »

Small world! I read this post because I have two daughters. One's nickname is Apple and the other is called Bunny. Both of them were born north of Sacramento, in a small town that people drive past on their way to Redding.

They're adults now, but the coincidence of the names and locations sparked my interest.

I hope that you have a wonderful time, sketching!

Cheerfully,
Aisling

Return to “Introductions”