Venue unknown!!

Help and frequently asked questions related to Sketchcrawl Forum

Moderator: Gerald

Usha Bala
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Venue unknown!!

Post by Usha Bala »

I am writing from Bangalore,India! I want to know who decided the Venue and when!! I have been follwoing for the Venuw in Forums from the past 2 months and finally today the Day has come and I still dont know where the Venue is!!! It is quite upsetting adn seems quite unorganised form of conductin such a great event! I think there should be a seperate colum in the website where the venue in particular State has to be posted, so people will know!!!
Its is a great concept, but somewhere after getting into it, am not feeling that this concept has been used well!!
Please try to do something about this!!
Thanks
Usha Bala
Bangalore
Thorsten
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Re: Venue unknown!!

Post by Thorsten »

Dear Usha, thanks for asking.

The "Venue" starts whereever you want to. You might just want to set up a post and discussion here:
viewforum.php?f=48
, as the other ones did the weeks and day before today.
Then people start to gather and make out a time and exact place and time.

And e.g. here ( viewtopic.php?f=48&t=4499 ) there is one post already from Bangalore.

Hope you post some results from today, too. And maybe we'll meet up next time again.

Thanks for being so into it,
T
Usha Bala
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Venue unknown!!

Post by Usha Bala »

Hey Thorston!
How are you? Sorry for such long response!
Thank you so much for your reply! And am going to participate this time and am in the Team of Bangalore Venue deciders!am really excited and will certainly post my Drawings and share my experience!
Have fun drawing!
Best Regards
Usha

Return to “Help and FAQ”