Bangkok, THAILAND [RESULTS]

Saturday May 15 2010
asnee
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Bangkok, THAILAND [RESULTS]

Post by asnee »

Wow, how I turn out to be the one opening Bangkok result for once! The irony is that I could not CRAWL this time around! I went to hospital for my routine wound dressing (bitten by dear Jasper last week) and ended up with 3 stitches instead. I shall skip this long story now and post today's crawl on behalf of Pramote, to share with all.

He started his crawl late morning at one of his favorite massage place near the Bangkok Prison!!!! (dear... of all places!!!!)

next, he said he had a foot massage in the building on the left and lunch at the building on the right!!

and the last, presumably the top view of some container by his side?? I love this one the most anyway.

all right, hope you enjoy as much as i did while posting on pramote's behalf... look forward to the next crawl and i promise not to get involve with any hospital next time!!!
cheers
Asnee (on behalf of Pramote)
kumi matsukawa
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Re: Bangkok, THAILAND [RESULTS]

Post by kumi matsukawa »

These are strikingly beautiful :thumbup: Hope your wound be heal and please say hi to your Jasper.
eyes
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by eyes »

Well... I learned last night that the Bangkok Sketcher group had to canceled the SketchCrawl together today due to our political protest downtown Bangkok. So now each of us has to SC solo. So today I did one sketch of the Thai News from the Internet that I found, about the Bangkok protest. Then my family and I went to a shopping mall near our house, Central Phraram II. You can tell that I am a parent with children from our stop at children play zone, and children book section.

My daughter, Iris, did not do the sketching this time; she had been busy playing at the play zone instead. :D

Thanks for looking. Cheers.

Ai

eyes
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by eyes »

P'Asnee: SawasDee Ka. I hope your wound heal soon and we get to SCRAWL together next time. Today I did not go far either, just do it in door at Central near my home.

P'Pramote: SawasDee ka. All the sketches are wonderful and vibrant ka. I love the spontaneous feel in your sketches.

Ai
KarinH
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by KarinH »

Hello Ai,

good to see some sketches from you and some other sketchers in Bangkok - even though you did lonely crawls.
Bangkok is in the news here every day - and each time I worry about you and Pom and all others - so I hope it works out fine soon and that you can have a group sketchcrawl next time !
I like your colourful sketches (as usual), especially the lunch tabel - and Pramote's container is lovely!

And how is your baby - must have arrived by now ?!
Take Care,
KarinH
eyes
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by eyes »

Thanks so much Karin for your good vibe. We are quite away from Bangkok downtown riot. ...Yes, the 2nd baby was born in late March. Lily is almost two month old now. Yesterday I left her at home with the nanny and I went out SCrawling with the rest of my family. It was better this way for her. I will check out your crawl of Germany soon.
4ojos
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by 4ojos »

Pity you´re having such a difficult days over there. I wish you best of lucks.
qsima
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by qsima »

Hello all sketcher friends! :D

First of all, thanks to Mr. Asnee :thumbup: for put up the thread for us Bangkok sketchers and hope you will recover from Jasper's love bite real real soon!

This time I had decided not to join the Bangkok Sketchers' Sketch Crawl 27th excursion since it's 40 degree out there but then the event had to be canceled due to the crisis danger. :thumbdown:
Yeah, right...better save our hand and soul for future sketching.

At home, I looked at my computer screen and decided to draw it for once since i had put the photo of an Italian beach I painted the other day and set it as a desktop wall to view it all the time...sorry there's no detail of the painting here. (those who wants to view it go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/qsima/4606057237/ :lol: )

In the evening, I saw Miss Orange sitting amidst my well arranged pot plants again. Miss Orange (or ESom) is our alley cat, who always invades my flower plot, stations there grooming, spying on birds, etc. A living creature who acts like she adopts us all house owners, never looks us in the eyes when not hungry, proudly wears a permanent boring expression.

I did only 2 of those and it's the end of the day

See u again next crawl!!
:wave:
Jenny Lam
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Jenny Lam »

Wonderfully vibrant colors! Great ways to improvise as well.
mhimeswc
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by mhimeswc »

I like your beautiful, colorful sketches, as usual, Ai. I miss seeing Iris's drawing, but I'm glad that she had fun at the children's play area. In a couple of years, I expect that Lily will be sketching too.

qsima, lovely sketches. I especially like the cat.

Pramote, I enjoyed your loose watercolors.

Asnee, sorry you missed the crawl. Hope your wound heals quickly.
asnee
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by asnee »

hello all and thank you for all well wishes, jasper is apparently doing well, a little ahead of my thumb. i intentionally learned to do a few things with left hand, for a change. appreciate a thumb that much more and found out how human race is what we are today simply because we have THUMBS!!!

love all the posting here, i think ai's colors must some how reflect what's to come of the latest arrival.. cheerful sweet moods.. love the colors.
enjoy Khun whan's posting and the soft effect... love to see more...
66ahri
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by 66ahri »

nice job all,asnee love your stuff.all the best.
granny c
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by granny c »

Hope the wound is all better and you will be back to sketching soon.
Sorry that you have trouble in your part of the world and had to cancel your group Crawl. However, all the work is just beautiful. :thumbup: Enjoyed hearing about the day for all of you. Hope things get better.

Return to “27th World Wide SketchCrawl”