Saturday July 14th 2012

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

travelingsuep
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Barcelona, Spain

Post by travelingsuep »

Estare un SketchCrawl de Barcelona? :?:

Voy a quedar en Barcelona desde 12 julio y tengo muchas ganas a dibujar con algien. :!: :!: :!:

Will there be a Barcelona SketchCrawl?

I am staying in Barcelona from the 12th July and would really like to sketch with someone there.
travelingsuep
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Re: Barcelona, Spain

Post by travelingsuep »

I can't believe that all the Barcelona sketchers are going to USk Symposium. Isn't there anyone I can draw with?

This is my 1st chance to sketchcrawl in Europe and I will fly in early just to participate.
PVillarrubia
Real Crawler
Real Crawler
Spain

Post by PVillarrubia »

Barcelona is great. There will be some of the sketchers, surely there is someone to draw that day. You can also ask in the Flickr group Urban Sketchers Spain.

Barcelona es grande. Habrá algún dibujante, seguro que hay alguien que dibuje ese día. También puedes preguntar en el grupo de Flickr Urban Sketchers Spain
travelingsuep
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by travelingsuep »

PVillarrubia wrote:Barcelona is great. There will be some of the sketchers, surely there is someone to draw that day.
I hope so. I've emailed USk Spain, and the group in Barcelona as well as posted in FB Sketchers group.

I'm not sure I will have internet when I first arrive late on 12th, so if I don't get a reply soon I will be sketching alone :cry:
dave c
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by dave c »

Hi Travelingsuep,

I haven't been in touch with the group to find out who'll be in town or what itinerary is planned but DON'T worry, you won't be sketching alone! I'll keep you informed well in advance of your arrival date!

Dave
travelingsuep
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by travelingsuep »

Thanks Dave :thumbup:
eclecticbox
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by eclecticbox »

Hola a tod@s,
Perdón por el retraso para definir la ruta de este 36º SketchCrawl.
Abajo encontrareis un mapa con la ruta planteada y el horario aproximado que hemos planteado.
Para más información podeis visitar nuestro blog http://barcelonasketchcrawl.blogspot.com.es/ o escribir un mail a bcnsketchcrawl arroba gmail punto com

Un saludo y hasta el sábado.

Hi there everybody,
Sorry it took so long to define the route map for this 36th SketchCrawl.
Find the map below with approximated route and the times we have scheduled for it.
For more information visit our blog http://barcelonasketchcrawl.blogspot.com.es/ or get in touch via mail at bcnsketchcrawl at gmail dot com

See you all on Saturday.

Return to “36th World Wide SketchCrawl”