Vancouver, BC Canada [ Call to Crawl ]

Saturday January 19th 2013

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

CyberDave
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Vancouver, BC Canada [ Call to Crawl ]

Post by CyberDave »

Yes... I know this is late posting but I was not sure that I would be able to participate in this crawl and was waiting to see if someone else posted for Vancouver first.

But no one has come forward nor have I seen any enquiries.

So I will set up a place and time I will plan to be crawling and see if anyone wants to join me.

I plan to be inside the Net Loft on Granville Island at 10:00am Sat Jan 19, 2013. I will try to be there all day until 5:00pm.
Net Loft is a small mall with artisan stores so it should be colourful and interesting. Lotsa arty and crafty things and hopefully lots of interesting people. I have not been in here before so I am not sure yet what to expect.

Anyway the Net Loft is right across the street from the Granville Island Public Market and is indoors so if it rains or is cold we can be sheltered. If things do not work out here I will wander over to the Public Market.

There are a few coffee shops nearby and even an ATM in case anyone needs to get some cash.

Anyone interested please post here and we can make further arrangements.

Cheers
Dave
[Cyberdave]
violamaria
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Vancouver, BC Canada [ Call to Crawl ]

Post by violamaria »

would love to take part in a vancouver sketchcrawl, but unfortunately am there no longer.
just an idea, maybe dedicate vancouvers sketchcrawl results to the saving of the waldorf, or even sketch around there, to show support to vancouvers creative community … anyway, have fun :)
markfletcher
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Post by markfletcher »

Hey Cyber Dave!
We'll be watching you! Good luck with the weather! We've had summer temps all week but it's supposed to drop to freezing tonight. Typically, here in the south (USA), people usually blame all cold weather on "Canadian winds". But Vancouver has the reputation to be nice all year, Eh? So we won't hold you accountable! :wave:
Mark Fletcher, Tallahassee, Florida, USA
Mark Fletcher, Tallahassee, Florida, USA
"Don't Hurry, Be Happy!" = copyrighted trademark
https://sites.google.com/prod/view/mark-fletcher
CyberDave
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by CyberDave »

All..
I am nt likely to be able to sketchcrawl on Saturday.. I was so looking forward too it but have to work. I may try to getouton Sunday.

Regrets
Cyberdave

Return to “38th World Wide SketchCrawl”