New York City

Saturday December 9th 2006
slavidzee
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by slavidzee »

Sweet! You're welcome, and thanks for making the trek out! Let's see, if you guys want someone to look for, I'll be an asian guy wearing a sweatshirt and an olive green canvas jacket. See y'all there! Bright n' early!

you can call me at 917 439 9346.
:Dave
Alisa
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Zoo too!

Post by Alisa »

oops I should've checked here before I sent out an email...A group of us are meeting up at the Central Park zoo at 11 am (main gate at 64th st and 5th ave.) Admission is $8. We can draw outside until we're freezing and warm up with the penguins and tropical birds!

http://nyzoosandaquarium.com/

Feel free to join us after your morning sketching!
tomtravers
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by tomtravers »

Thanks for the welcoming words. I think I may join the Zoo group just because I could use the extra travel time in the morning. I know I'm lazy but I want to sleep a little bit Saturday morning. It would be great if everyone could eventually come together to one big group.
slavidzee
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by slavidzee »

D'oh!
too bad about the miscommunication. Yeah, I thought the San Francisco Crawl's idea about the zoo was interesting, I guess y'all wanted to mirror that huh?
I guess it's back down to 2 people for the midtown crawlers.... Looking forward to pix anyway.
tomtravers
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by tomtravers »

Well, I'm a loser, I missed SketchCrawl 12 NY after getting all excited about it. I ended up having to help a friend move into a new apartment. So I was in the city! But, I had no time to meet up and no time to draw until I got home, that stuff doesn't count though.

I still look foward to seeing the sketches you guys did, I already saw one NY post and the stuff looked wonderful.

Hopefully I can make the next one.

Return to “12th World Wide SketchCrawl”