Saturday Apr 17, 2021

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

HarryM
Real Crawler
Real Crawler
United States of America

Oklahoma City Urban Sketchers

Post by HarryM »

Looking forward to getting out of the Covid shadows. Currently planning on spending the day outside at the Will Rogers Gardens. Even with distance and outdoors, don't take chances - wear your mask.

Time and details will follow. Keep checking back.
PeggySketches
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Oklahoma City Urban Sketchers

Post by PeggySketches »

Looking forward to venturing out into the sunshine 8) . It'll be good to be around others—it's been a long year of staying inside. My sketching is rusty, but for me this outing is more for shaking off some of the COVID blues more than producing good sketches. Just got my 2nd vaccine this week. Will feel a little safer being out, but will continue to keep mask and distance protocols. Thanks for getting this started, Harry :thumbup:
HarryM
Real Crawler
Real Crawler
United States of America

Re: Oklahoma City Urban Sketchers

Post by HarryM »

Update:
Definitely meeting at Will Rogers (with an option to change should weather turn bad). This year-round park is home to a formal rose garden, walkways, an arboretum & education center.
We have set a short time, from 3:00pm to 5:00pm, but for anyone wishing for a longer sketch, some of us plan to be there by 12:30. We will all meet at the Senior Center at 3:00 for a check-in and to touch base with the whole group.

Return to “71st World Wide SketchCrawl - Apr 17 2021”