Tokyo - Japan

Saturday May 15 2010
kumi matsukawa
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Tokyo - Japan

Post by kumi matsukawa »

Hi guys, where are we sketch crawling on May 15th? Wait for your reply and comments :wave:
kaorinagata
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Tokyo

Post by kaorinagata »

Hi! I'm a brazilian illustrator who just moved to Tokyo and I'm looking forward to sketch!
I don't know where you went for the past Sketchcrawl events, so I'm up to go anywhere.

よろしく!

;)

Kaori
kumi matsukawa
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by kumi matsukawa »

Hi Kaori, こちらこそ、よろしく!we haven't decided where to go yet, but when we made the decision, I'll write the information as soon as possible :wave:
Kojiro
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Kojiro »

Hello! :)
I'm Kojiro
and living in Kanagawa prefecture in Japan.

From this time, I want to participate in sketch crawl at Kanto district for the first time.
よろしくお願いします!
J. Peuhkuri
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by J. Peuhkuri »

Hi, :)
My name is Juha, and I'm a Finnish exchange student living in Kyoto.I have been thinking about visiting Tokyo for a while but postponed the trip because I haven't had any specific reason for the journey. Now I have. So, I figured that the sketch crawl would be a good and different way to see the city and meet likeminded people. I'm still thinking about the financial side of the trip to to there and back, and so am not absolutely sure about attending.

よろしくお願いします。
kumi matsukawa
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Re: Tokyo - Japan

Post by kumi matsukawa »

Hello Kojiro and Juha, This time, some of our Tokyo team will be visiting 江戸東京たてもの園(Edo Tōkyō Tatemono En)
http://tatemonoen.jp/raien/kotsu.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edo-Tokyo_ ... ral_Museum

Take JR chūō line to Musashi koganei Station. take a bus from No.4 bus stop to Edo Tōkyō Tatemono En Mae.
It'll be a little inconvenient place to visit, but if you like to draw there, come and you'll encounter some of us sketching there.

Other members are sketching each of their own location. So, if you can't make it to come to 江戸東京たてもの園, please feel free and sketch anywhere you like in Tokyo area and we'll be happy to have your sketches be posted on 〖Tokyo/result 〗with ours. :wave:
J. Peuhkuri
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by J. Peuhkuri »

Hi, again!

Getting to the architectural museum seems a bit tricky and the trip to Tokyo means a huge chunk off a student's scholarship :? . Instead, I'm trying trying to find fellow sketchcrawlers in the Kansai area first. If I don't have luck with that, I might still come to Tokyo. In any case I will report here when I've decided :thumbup:
kaorinagata
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by kaorinagata »

Hi! You can count on me for the event at 江戸東京たてもの! I'll be there :)
What time are you planning to meet?

Kaori Nagata
kumi matsukawa
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by kumi matsukawa »

We haven't decided about meeting time yet. So, anytime in your convenience come and sketch there. Hopefully we'll encounter at that site. I myself will be there at around 2:30 PM. I have got something to do in the morning and it'll take me one hour and a half to get there. :P
J. Peuhkuri
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by J. Peuhkuri »

I will turn up at the 江戸東京たてもの園 after all. I hope to see you other guys there as well. Till Saturday then. :wave:
Susi
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Susi »

初めまして!
Susanna です。
I'm from Italy and I'm here in Tokyo for a couple of months to study Japanese (and to see Japan, of course :wink: ).
I will join you tomorrow at the 江戸東京たてもの園, I'm really looking forward to meet you all.
It's my first Sketchcrawl and I'm a little ドキドキ about it :mrgreen: ...
よろしくお願いします。
じゃあ、また明日、
Susi
Diario da Tokyo (italian only, but lots of pictures ^_^): http://perboschiepermonti.blogspot.com/
kumi matsukawa
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by kumi matsukawa »

Hi J. Peuhkuri and Susi, Some of our members are going to meet up at 11:00 AM at Musashikoganei station. If you can make it on that time, you 'll go together with them to 江戸東京たてもの園. If not, anyway come to 江戸東京たてもの園 and have nice sketching there! There must be bunch of cool old Japanese houses to be drawn. I 'll be late but catch up later. See you all then.
Susi
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Susi »

kumi matsukawa wrote:Some of our members are going to meet up at 11:00 AM at Musashikoganei station.
Great, I'll be there :mrgreen:. I hope I'll be able to recognize them :think:. Some distinguishing marks that can help me?
Diario da Tokyo (italian only, but lots of pictures ^_^): http://perboschiepermonti.blogspot.com/
J. Peuhkuri
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by J. Peuhkuri »

I'm pretty sure I'll make it to the station too. My bus should be arrive at Shinjuku around 6.00 am, so I have plenty of time to get to Musashikoganei. And Susi, my distinguishing features: I'll be wearing greenish pants, a bright bluish t-shirt (possibly a black jacket too), grey shoes, black back pack and a black camera bag :) And no worries, I'm ドキドキtoo.
Till tomorrow then :wave:
kumi matsukawa
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by kumi matsukawa »

Our members bring a printed logotype of SketchCrawl, so if you see a few girls holding that logo, you wouldn't miss them.
I will put on a grayish hat which has some price stickers on it.Image

Return to “27th World Wide SketchCrawl”