Saturday January 31st, 2015

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

Almu Redondo
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Bournemouth 46th SketchCrawl 2015!

Post by Almu Redondo »

Hi everyone!
How is this possible? we have one of the best art universities and the city full of artists but no sketchcrawl!!! Let´s fix together and gather to draw draw draw!
This awesome day will be on Saturday January 31st, 2015. We could say between 10.00am and 18.00pm? Everyone can join and leave whenever he wants and draw whatever he wants!
It would be great to start thinking about places to gather. What do u guys think? The square, Boscome, the beach?
Phishtitz
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Bournemouth 46th SketchCrawl 2015!

Post by Phishtitz »

Hello

Yeah, we're in Bournemouth and thereabouts and did a couple of Sketchcrawls last year, great fun

Here's our plan for the latest event, you're all very welcome to join us if you fancy it

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=12322

Best,

David
Almu Redondo
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Almu Redondo »

Ouuuh yes! this is awesome! I thought we didn´t have it, that I why I created! We have created an event on facebook, do u have one or we continue with this one?
https://www.facebook.com/events/1014697 ... tif_t=like
Phishtitz
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Phishtitz »

No we don't use facebook, we're adults :wink: :wink: :wink:

Looks good though, stick with it

You're welcome to join us, either way, It'll be nice to see what you guys come up with. We should share all our sketches afterwards

Our train/pub tour is likely to have some very messy results later in the day :roll:
Almu Redondo
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Almu Redondo »

Hahahaha yes, I guess you will have interesting drawings by the end of the day! Yes it looks like an awesome plan! We may join, yes!

Return to “46th World Wide SketchCrawl”